- Additional information
An Effective Electric Fence with Western Screw Tight, Rod Insulators for Wire, Polywire, Polytape, & Rope
Do your animals or predator animals see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary? If your fencing system fails to keep them where they belong, regardless of how carefully you installed or maintain your fence, you need to consider the importance of keeping the power in the fence.
Western Screw Tight, Rod Insulators for Wire, Polywire, Polytape, & Rope will prevent the harmful electricity leaks that allow the power to seep into the ground, as well as eliminate electric shorts that damage the fence! The helpful features of this type of rod insulator include
- Holders for all wire, polywire, polyrope, and polytape up to 1 1/2 inch wide
- Convenient design that opens up, then screws on any area of the post (no hardware required)
- Size that fits 1/4″” to 7/8″” diameter sucker rods or oversize round posts and 5/8 “” fiberglass T posts
- All-weather, high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Choice of three colors: yellow, white, and black (not shown)
- In areas of green pastures or dry yellow landscapes, choose white
- In areas where snow is frequent, yellow or black may be the best choice
Our Western Screw Tight, Rod Insulators for Wire, Polywire, Polytape, & Rope come in packages of 25 insulators.
|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 4 in|