- Additional information
An Effective Electric Fence with Snug Backside T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope
Regardless of how carefully you install and maintain your electric fence, it will prove to be ineffective as a boundary if power leaks out. Your animals or predator animals must see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary, or your fencing system will fail to keep them where they belong.
Snug Backside T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope will prevent the harmful electricity leaks that allow the power to seep into the ground, as well as eliminate electric shorts that damage the fence! The helpful features of this type of T post insulator include
- Large flange that prevents arcing
- Solid wire holders for heavy barbed, electric fence wire (aluminum), polywire, and rope (6 mm and 1/4 inch only)
- Convenient design that snaps on and around the back of the post (no hardware required)
- Extension that holds wire 3 inches from backside of post (insulator faces backwards)
- Size that fits 1.25 and 1.33 lb/ft T posts
- All-weather, high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Choice of one color: yellow , Black available in case lots only.
Our Snug Backside T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope come in packages of 25 insulators. NOT TO BE USED FOR TAPE!
|Choose Color|| |