IGUANA DETERRENT FENCE SYSTEM
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Iguana Deterrent Fence System
Keep Iguanas away from your property with electrified netting.
- Also ideal for ducks, geese, dogs, rats or other small predators
This fence systems is complete.
Florida’s Iguana Problem:
Due to Florida’s prominence in the exotic pet trade, iguanas imported as pets have escaped or been released, and are now established in South Florida. This has created unique problems for Florida’s homeowners and businesses. South and Central Florida’s subtropical climate allows these large herbivorous (plant-eating) lizards to survive, reproduce, and become part of the Florida environment.
How to Keep Iguana’s Away:
Use our Iguana Deterrent Fence System, it works in any region or climate where you need to keep Iguanas away. Don’t use poison for iguanas – use a safe and environmentally friendly system.
- 30 Inch high netting x 100 foot long(can be cut to suit)(FFNP303-1GP)
- Single spike step-in posts at 12 1/2 foot spacing
- 50 feet of underground and hook up wire.
- 3/4 Joule DE 300 Energizer with surge suppressor
- 3 foot ground rod with clamp
- Warning Signs
- Five o Lite Fence tester.
NOTE: More powerful 110 volt and battery powered energizers are available as options.
|Dimensions||42 × 6 × 8 in|
3/4 Joule 110 volt, 1 Joule 110 volt, 3/4 Joule Battery Powered, 1 Joule Battery Powered