- Additional information
- Is extremely effective in keeping electric fences energized
- Features modular circuitry for fast and easy repair service
- Outperforms energizers rated for 75 miles ( Manufacturer’s Claim)
- No load voltage output as measured with no fence connection – 7700 volts
- Fence load of 2000 ohms(clean wire) peak voltage is 5680 volts
- Fence load of 50 ohms (dead short) peak voltage is 2440 volts
- Peak Joule output of 3.16 Joules at 100 Ohm fence load
- Controls goats, cattle, sheep, horses, deer, and pigs (protects against coyotes and other predators)
- Is recommended for up to 3000 feet of fencing (Based on our field experience)
- Comes with a TWO YEAR WARRANTY, including lightning damage protection, from date of purchase
- Is repairable with components available from Dare Products
- We recommend a minimum a 3 foot ground rod per joule. This unit will require 2 ground rods for optimum performance.
- NOTE: We suggest the purchase of a voltage surge protector, (Item 2219) to help protect your investment from lightning.
- Made in America
|Dimensions||13 × 12 × 5 in|