Quality Electric Horse Fence & Horse Fencing Supplies
Constructing a high quality electric horse fence is essential to keeping your horses within your pasture bounds, safe from thieves, predators, and mishaps. For your convenience, we have created the diagram below to guide you in selecting the quality horse fencing supplies and materials you will need.
- Ground Rod
- Lightning Protector Installation (Optional)
- Lightning Protector
- Underground Hook Up Wire
- T Post Topr’r (If Using T Posts)
- Lightning Arrestor
- Corner Tensioner for Tape
- Step In Posts
- Slinky Gate (One Per Strand)
- Bungee Gate (Instead of Slinky Gate)
- Warning Sign
- Wood Post Insulator (Unless Using T Posts)
- Splicing Buckle
- 3 Way Tensioner
Have a Question? Reach Out to Us!
Shipping Policy: We ship 1-2 days on receipt of order.
Return Policy: 14 days, on unopened and unused items. Customer pays shipping. Full refund less shipping.