Aluminum and SS Wire
Centaur Horse Fencing
Electric Fence Netting
Garden Fence Kits
High Tensile Fencing
Polytape & Polyrope
Step In Posts/Fiber rods
Energizer Selection Chart
Free Garden Fence Guide
Free Garden Seeds
> Gripple Tensioning Tool-Model TGTTP
#2885 Gripple Tensioning Tool-Model TGTTP
As a busy rancher or farmer, you have no doubt discovered the time saving
money saving qualities of Gripple Fence Joiner and Tensioner.
Now, we bring you the Gripple Tensioning Tool to help you maintain your fence quickly, easily, and efficiently.
Once your Gripples have been installed on your fencing system, the powerful Gripple Tensioning Tool can generate tension up to 800 lbs. (12.5 hi-tensile wire should only be tensioned up to 150-200 lbs.) This innovative tool features
Gear drives that accept all different sizes of Gripple, without any need for adjustments
Hardened steel and engineering polymer for a lightweight, but sturdy construction (weighs 1.6 lbs)
Ergonomic, compact handle that allows for easy handling, easy carrying, and easy operation
6:1 mechanical advantage
Tensioning mechanisim built into the handle
Tension adjustable to 300kg/650 lb
Lifetime Warranty from the manufacturer
Using Your Tensioning Tool
1) Slide the jaw onto the Gripple (the tool accepts all Gripple sizes)
2) Make sure you have a minimum of 3" wire extension from the Gripple, in order to capture the wire.
3) The Anvil and toothed Cam of the wire capture mechanism will capture the wire in the open position.
4) As you move the handles apart, the Cam will be knocked off the anvil and open the wire track
5) Squeeze the handles together, while the toothed cam maintains positive grip. You will get about 3" of wire pull at each tensioning pull.
Bookmark this on Delicious
Centaur Horse Fence Systems
One New Hampshire Ave, suite 125.
Portsmouth NH 03801
Phone 1 800 594 3401
© 2015 Electric Fence: All Rights Reserved