Centaur HTP®: Strong and Flexible Rails for Safe Horse Fence
Ranchers, farmers, and other horse owners know how important a safe environment is to raising horses.
While it is essential to keep horses within the boundaries of your property and safe from would-be predators, these valuable animals can easily be injured by fence railing that cracks or splinters.
Centaur HTP® Fencing Systems has developed an exclusive polymer horse fence that absorbs impact without dangerous damage to the fence.
In fact, this polymer blend is so strong and flexible, the rails only give enough to prevent injury when a horse pushes or rushes the fence.
These horse fencing rails are the "signature product" of Centaur HTP® Fencing Systems:
- Five inch (5") wide polymer "rail" with the Centaur-exclusive, cross-linked polymer technology
- 330 foot roll to be installed as a continuous loop around your entire area to be fenced in (660 foot roll also available)
- Unique technology that attaches to your own fence posts with our patented "Belt Loop" bracketing system
- "Belt Loop" brackets come with your purchase, based on 8', 10', or 12' spacing (most popular)
- Brackets are constructed of high-tensile polymer with a sturdy, indestructible steel bar
Available in black, white, or brown...
Choose a safe horse fence that is as beautiful as it is strong!
Because the fence is installed as a continuous loop (rather than rigid individual rails of 8, 10, or 12 feet) and attached with brackets that allow the rail to slip freely, any impact to the fence is absorbed and spread out down the entire length of the fence. This protects your horses from injury, while keeping your fence intact.
Centaur HTP® Horse Fence will not rust, rot, warp, splinter, chip, peel, stretch, fade, or shatter. Earliest test installations* are nearing 30 years and still in near-perfect condition. Due to Centaur's confidence in their amazing product, each Centaur HTP® Fence carries a NEW 30 YEAR Limited Warranty!
Need an electric horse fence?
Simply use Centaur HTP® with White Lightning
UV Stabilized; NO PAINTING required; Withstands Sub-zero Temperatures
Horse & Rider Friendly; Installs with less tension than other fencing systems; LOW Maintenance
Use for horses, cattle, and other livestock. Perfect for pastures, outdoor arenas, round pens, landscaping, and more! Use as cross fence, top rails with woven wire fences, top sight rails in combination with other Centaur products, etc.
SHIPPED BY FREIGHT; please CALL OR EMAIL for FINAL QUOTE!