An Effective Electric Fence with Electric Fence, Wood Post Tape Insulators
Do your animals or predator animals see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary? If not, your fencing system will fail to keep them where they belong, regardless of how carefully installed or maintained the fence is.
If you need to keep livestock inside your boundaries, and predator animals outside, do not neglect the necessity of keeping the power in the fence, rather than allowing it to seep into the ground.
Electric Fence, Wood Post Tape Insulators will prevent the harmful electricity leaks from the tape that allow the power to seep into the ground! The helpful features of this type of tape insulator include
- Tight grip on the tape, to prevent whipping and sawing
- Unlocking mechanism as part of the heavy tape holder, to aid in installation
- All-weather, high density polyethylene for durability
- Choice of three colors: white, yellow, and black (not shown)
- In areas of green pastures or dry yellow landscapes, white is almost always best
- In areas where snow is frequent, yellow or black may be the best choice
Our Electric Fence, Wood Post Tape Insulators are designed for polytape up to 1 1/2 inches wide. Each package includes 25 insulators.