An Effective Electric Fence with Western Screw Tight, T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope
Do your animals or predator animals see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary? If your fencing system fails to keep them where they belong, regardless of how carefully you installed or maintain your fence, you need to consider the importance of keeping the power in the fence.
Western Screw Tight, T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope will prevent the harmful electricity leaks that allow the power to seep into the ground, as well as eliminate electric shorts that damage the fence! The helpful features of this type of T post insulator include
- Solid wire holders for heavy barbed, electric fence wire (aluminum), polywire, and rope (6 mm and 1/4 inch only)
- Convenient design that opens up, then screws on any area of the post (no hardware required)
- Size that adjusts to fit ALL T posts (with or without studs), as well as 3/4" diameter sucker rods
- All-weather, high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Choice of One colors: black, ( Yellow is special order with a minimum of 10 bags)
- In areas of green pastures or dry yellow landscapes, choose black
- In areas where snow is frequent, yellow may be the best choice
Our Western Screw Tight, T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope come in packages of 25 insulators. NOT TO BE USED FOR TAPE!