An Effective Electric Fence with Snug T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope
If your animals or predator animals do not see your electric fence as a legitimate boundary, your fencing system will fail to keep them where they belong. Regardless of how carefully installed or maintained the fence is, it is essential to keep the power in the fence.
Snug T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope will prevent the harmful electricity leaks that allow the power to seep into the ground, as well as eliminate electric shorts that damage the fence! The helpful features of this type of T post insulator include
- Large flange that prevents arcing
- Solid wire holders for heavy barbed, electric fence wire (aluminum), polywire, and rope (6 mm and 1/4 inch only)
- Convenient design that snaps on and around post (no hardware required)
- Size that fits 1.25 and 1.33 lb/ft T posts
- All-weather, high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Choice of three colors: white, yellow (shown), and black
- In areas of green pastures or dry yellow landscapes, white is almost always best
- In areas where snow is frequent, yellow or black may be the best choice
Our Snug T Post Insulators for Wire, Polywire & Rope come in packages of 25 insulators. NOT TO BE USED FOR TAPE!